About the Team
John C. Choi, MD
Ophthalmology and Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
Dr. John C. Choi is the Medical Director of The Eye and Facial Clinic. With over 10 years of clinical experience in ophthalmology and oculofacial plastic surgery, Dr. John Choi specializes in treating patients with dry eyes, eye-surface diseases, eyelid problems (lesions, lashes, droopy or baggy appearance, scars, wrinkles, etc.) as well as tearing problems, thyroid eye disease, facial and eyelid spasms, and facial irregularities from scars, wrinkles, lesions, discoloration, and aging skin.
Committed to providing the highest level of care for his patients, Dr. Choi has assembled a team of professionals with a shared vision: individualized and compassionate care of each patient. Dr. John Choi and the staff of The Eye and Facial Clinic are here to serve you.
Dr. Choi is the adoring husband of Dr. Hanna R. Choi and the doting father of their three children. He enjoys playing tennis and golf in his spare time.
- Fellowship: Oculoplastic Surgery, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary-Harvard Medical School
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Doheny Eye Institute-University of Southern California
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School, Magna Cum Laude
- College: Harvard College, Magna Cum Laude
- Academic Affiliations: Assistant Clinical Professor, Loyola University Medical Center; Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Southern California
- Professional Memberships: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery, American Medical Association, Illinois Society of Ophthalmology, DuPage Medical Society